Friday 2 December 2011

Staffing Update - Welcome Whāea Sam

 

I'm pleased to announce the appointment of Susanne (Sam) Walker as the new kaiako for Ruma Whitu. Sam comes to us from Branston Intermediate and is an experienced teacher with many talents to share with us. Sam has expertise in kapa haka and te reo me tikanga māori. Welcome to the team Sam!
Kia ora Te kura o Tiori,

I am so excited about being part of the Burnham whanau for 2012 and beyond.  My role will be in Te Reo and Kapahaka. 

I have been teaching for 15 years and have taught and experienced so many things that I am looking to bring to your community.  I am very much involved in music and am keen to get involved and help out.

I am an enthusiastic sports person- golf, cycling, swimming, and I like to get involved in everything that’s going. I am looking forward to meeting you all

Whāea Sam Walker

0 comments:

Post a Comment